- In a different tab from your open thot content, go to http://www.thotofthis.com
- Log off (this will log you off of Thot Of This and Facebook)
- Go back to your URL for which you want to create an Open Thot
- Click on the Thot Bookmarklet and log in to thot of this again (remember to use Facebook connect); proceed with your Open Thot
- Your Open Thot should be visible on your wall for all your network to enjoy and hopefully spark more thots !
Monday, July 18, 2011
A few of our users have been having some trouble getting Open Thots to stick to their Facebook wall ... If you use Facebook connect and were expecting your Open Thots to post to your wall but you don't see them, never fear ... The problem has to do with a behind the scenes handshake between Thot Of This and Facebook that has timed out. The best way to ensure your Thots post to your wall is to follow these simple steps:
thot by Toral Kale on 7/18/2011 11:32:00 PM
Monday, July 4, 2011
As soon as we got the green signal from our server partner, we checked out our Thot servers and we are definitely back online--thots and all! So, those thots you actually thought of while we are offline ... go ahead and create them! Wishing you Happy Thots !
thot by Toral Kale on 7/04/2011 12:25:00 PM
Happy Fourth Of July Thot'rs ... And yes, Thot Of This' hosting partner is experiencing some unplanned downtime. They are working feverishly to get things back online so we'll be back to capture your thots soon. In the meantime, think Happy Thots (even if you can't create them just yet)!
thot by Toral Kale on 7/04/2011 11:12:00 AM